Hey there. We’re The Early Years Count team sending you fresh info and fun ideas to your inbox.
Want to play? Sign up now to receive tips, ideas and fun ways to make your child’s early years count.
On Wednesday 4 September we will celebrate Early Childhood Educators’ Day.
A day set aside annually to acknowledge the exceptional work of our early childhood educators who are inspiring the future.
Take the time to say thank you to your child’s early childhood teacher for their dedication and commitment to making your child’s early years count.
Here’s a few ideas on how you and your child can show your appreciation and gratitude:
• just saying ‘thank you’ will bring a smile to your child’s early educator’s face
• create a thank you card with your own special message
• make an origami heart
• draw a picture of your educator or teacher
• make paper flowers or egg carton flowers
• download the certificate and other resources on the early childhood educators’ day website.